A big thanks to all participants who attended and followed the first edition of Blue Invest. We were proud to have you all in Brussels.
The energy throughout the day was impressive and confirmed your interest and engagement for the blue economy.
Look at the pictures on our Facebook page! Videos are coming soon!
Blue Invest 2018: a match-making event that brings together innovators and the financial community to boost the economic potential of the ocean while protecting its marine resources.
The OECD projects that the global maritime economy will grow at twice the rate of the mainstream economy by 2030. For Europe, this would mean 10.8 million jobs and nearly 1 trillion euro in turnover. That's why we need to act to stay competitive on the global market.
How to take advantage of this potential? How can technology and creativity meet finance?
Come and find it out at Blue Invest 2018!
- An exciting pitching contest for innovators in front of a panel of top investors
- Inspiring speakers who will share their experiences and tips
- Personalized and pre-arranged bilateral meetings for investment and project development opportunities
- Networking among potential clients, investors, innovators, support service providers and policy makers.
You are an innovator. Come and:
- Showcase your project
- Connect with investors and create new business contacts
- Find a partner ready to turn your project into a great business opportunity
- Get insights, tips & tricks from financial players and accelerators
You are an investor. Come and:
- Be the first to spot promising start-ups or scale-ups
- See and meet tomorrow's innovation
- Share your experience
- Innovators with projects that can have a positive impact on the health of the ocean and boost its economic potential
- Blue economy innovators who want to pitch to Europe
- Business, especially SMEs, start-ups and scale-ups
- Business accelerators
- Public and private financial institutions investing or willing to invest in the blue economy
- Maritime clusters
- Anyone with a keen professional interest in the subject